Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hunter Ceiling Fan Replacing Broken Shade What's Wrong With My Ceiling Fan Switch?

What's wrong with my ceiling fan switch? - hunter ceiling fan replacing broken shade

The motor chain replace my Hunter ceiling fan broke into the switch. I decided that my hands to replace the switch rather than installing a new fan to save a few euros. Working After installing the switch again, I discovered that the fan would not go on medium speed, only the high, low and off. Affirms that the switch is properly installed and said that there must be another problem. The fan does not work while in the definition of average velocity. Do you have the wrong switch or failure of the chain may have caused a short motor or a transformer? Now I wish I had bought a new fan. Your comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Ansel adams gps | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates