Saturday, January 23, 2010

Power Of Attorney For Sale Of Property I Am Selling My Car- The Buyers Bank Wants Me Sign A Limited Power Of Attorney When We Make The Sale. Why?

I am selling my car- the buyers bank wants me sign a limited power of attorney when we make the sale. why? - power of attorney for sale of property

I'm not sure what shape it is and what it means .. or why do I sign up?
I know that usually fill out a promotional letter.
Can someone explain.
I live in Wisconsin, where there is no difference.

2 comments:

Sunshine M said...

It is to trust ... We can sign you need to be signed, with reference to the title ... Make sure it is stated that there is a reference to this vehicle and includes the VIN #. ..

Sunshine M said...

It is to trust ... We can sign you need to be signed, with reference to the title ... Make sure it is stated that there is a reference to this vehicle and includes the VIN #. ..

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Ansel adams gps | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates